[Haskell] GHC/ Fortress -Parallel Computing

goenzoy at web.de goenzoy at web.de
Thu Feb 22 15:06:00 EST 2007

Hallo Jan-Willem,
Hallo all,

Thanks for the clarification first.
And coming to your statement
> We've certainly looked to
the FP community for inspiration in many aspects of the language >
 is there anything planned to advice programmers what use Haskell, to code in Fortress.
The document what I have in mind in this direction is a Introduction in Lisp for Python programmer.
http://norvig.com/python-lisp.html

Any feedback welcome

Regards

Gottfried