[Haskell] GHC/ Fortress -Parallel Computing

Stefan Aeschbacher haskell at aeschbacher.ch
Fri Feb 23 06:08:25 EST 2007

Hi

2007/2/23, Jan-Willem Maessen <Janwillem.Maessen at sun.com>:

> You'd be better off asking on one of the Fortress mailing lists (see
> http://fortress.sunsource.net/; I suggest joining the discuss mailing
> list and asking there).  Sadly, I'm in a little to deep to really do
> the topic justice myself.  I know there are community members there
> who are working on tutorial documents.

Are these mailinglists active? Judging from the archives there is not
much happening there. I already thought that joining one of these
lists would be good to see what is happening with fortress but when I
saw the content of the archives I did not subscribe and forgot about
it (until this thread came up).

regards

Stefan