[Haskell] ANNOUNCE hscom library

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:24:24 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have created darcs repository for my hscom library at:

http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/hscom/

This is a FFI library for Microsoft COM. It is far from complete and
it doesn't have automatic IDL->Haskell translator but if you have ever
thought to start writing you own COM library for Haskell then please
take a look. Maybe you will find it useful and you might be willing to
extend it. It is designed to be as close as possible to the standard
FFI library for C. That helps to reuse the existing library as much as
possible and to keep the new library as small as possible.

Cheers,
   Krasimir