[Haskell] Views in Haskell

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 24 15:03:15 EST 2007

I don't mind whether discussion is on Haskell-prime or on Haskell-cafe (I read both).  But I don't think it should be on the main Haskell mailing list, which is advertised as relatively low-bandwidth.   It's an excellent place to start discussions but if we carried them all though there, a bunch of people would unsubscribe.  I think anyway.  (That's why we started Haskell-cafe in the first place.)

Simon

| > |
| > | On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 14:58 +0000, Malcolm Wallace wrote:
| > |
> [...]
| > |
| > |