[Haskell] Haskell Applications - reg

Ganesh Narayan ganesh.narayan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:03:36 EDT 2007

True,  but I was of the opinion that -O0, -fno-state-hack and
-fno-full-laziness would preserve the calling structure with minimal
perturbance. Wouldn't it? Besides, I am hardly aware of any utility that
generates source level call graph/expression dependence graph; suppose one
can generate a module dependency graph, but guess its little too coarse!

-ganesh