[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Generic Haskell 1.80 (Emerald)

Thomas van Noort thomas at cs.ru.nl
Sat Apr 12 11:12:21 EDT 2008

That's a good question. Unfortunately, only Haskell98 types are currently
supported by the Generic Haskell compiler.

But at first sight, implementing support for parametric types with class
constraints is not too hard. Class constraints of a parametric type need
to be propagated to its generated structure type.

Regards,
Thomas