[Haskell] NW Functional Programming Interest Group

Greg Meredith lgreg.meredith at biosimilarity.com
Wed Apr 16 15:45:04 EDT 2008

Jeff, Don,

Hey, thanks for the inquiries. There's so much interest in FP in the Pacific
Northwest that having two groups is going to be a good thing. Also, we're
trying to be make the NWFPIG a bit more formal with formal presentations and
"high profile" speakers coming in to give invited talks. i'm working on
filling that pipeline these days. Please correct me if i'm wrong, but
Seafunc is more of an informal gathering. i think these two venues work well
together and hope to see some fruitful interaction.

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith