[Haskell] Re: on starting Haskell-Edu, a new education-related Haskell-related mailing list

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:44:41 EDT 2008

Hello Peter,

Monday, July 14, 2008, 3:24:36 PM, you wrote:

> Well, if somebody can't spell "beginners" correctly, I highly doubt they

i really doesn't understand the problem - they will select from list,
not type it. i think that beginners, novice or smth like this should
be good - people will join this list, learn haskell basics and then
switch to "adult" list. it's usual practice - novices learn herself,
then remain in a list for a while answering new newbies questions,
then leave it going to "adult" list. so we will had there people that
will learn each other and don't make too-smart answers to simple
questions

so, i propose novice(s), newbie(s), beginner(s)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com