Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 08:25:54 EDT 2008

On behalf of the many, many contributors to the thread "on starting
Haskell-Edu, a new education-related Haskell-related mailing list," I
am pleased to announce that

               The Haskell-Beginners Mailing List
Discussion of primarily beginner-level topics related to Haskell
		   beginners at haskell.org

has been launched, and is awaiting contributions from readers.

This mailing list is for primarily beginner-level discussion about
topics related to Haskell.  Feel free to ask beginner-level questions,
or to discuss beginner-level topics, related to Haskell here.

Please don't cross-post to both Haskell and Haskell-Beginners.

A brief list of navigational links follows:

To subscribe, visit:
Beginners Info Page
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/beginners

To browse, visit:
The Beginners Archives
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/beginners/

To use via Gmane, visit:
Gmane -- Mail To News And Back Again -- Information about
gmane.comp.lang.haskell.beginners
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.beginners

I hope that Haskell-Beginners will be of service to you, and that your
time and effort on this list will prove meaningful.  May the
Lambda-Force of Haskell be with you!

Many thanks go to all the people who have contributed to the creation
of this mailing list, both directly, by sending in comments and
suggestions, and indirectly, by asking beginner questions and
discussing beginner topics on Haskell-Cafe.  I hope that you will
enjoy it as much as I will.

-- Benjamin L. Russell