[Haskell] Local Haskell meeting + Hackathon, Leipzig, Germany, April 18-20

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Fri Mar 7 01:51:13 EST 2008

HaL 3, the third Haskell in Leipzig meeting,
will take place on Friday, April 18, 2008 (late afternoon).

Tentative program:

- Janis Voigtlaender: Theorems for free
- Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken: The Making of Leksah
  http://code.haskell.org/leksah

The HaL meeting will be combined with a Hackathon weekend (19.-20.4.),
where we want to work on the Haskell Eclipse plugin
(refactoring, IDE integration, ...),
see http://leiffrenzel.de/eclipse/wiki/doku.php

For more details and registration, see http://iba-cg.de/hal3.html.

Note: For HaL, we could use one more talk (30 min, in German or English)
so if you have something, please tell us.  Preference will be given
to reports on Haskell in (business) applications.

Alf Richter (iba Consulting) and Johannes Waldmann (HTWK Leipzig)