[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: haskell-src-exts 0.3.2

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Mar 17 18:53:04 EDT 2008

Could this be used to add support for refactoring of source files
containing language extensions?

Because if I'm correct, the current most popular refactoring solution (I
forgot the name) for Haskell does not support extensions.

It would also be nice to add support for the arrows syntax  :-)

Cheers,
Peter Verswyvelen
www.anygma.com