[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: htags-1.0

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:40:20 EST 2008

Nice!

FWIW, there's also GHC's version of ghctags which uses the GHC API.
This is both good and bad:

Good:

  - Precise source information
  - Parses everything that GHC parses (and typechecks)
  - It automatically runs GHC's pre-processors.

Bad:

  - The source has to typecheck.
  - It's rather slow (then again you don't run it very often)

I'm using it for the GHC source code, and it works rather well now.
If anyone is interested we could certainly release a version that
works with 6.10.1 (or if someone wants to backport it, go ahead).

Cheers,

  Thomas