[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: SourceGraph-0.1 and Graphalyze-0.3

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:53:43 EDT 2008

I've now uploaded my SourceGraph program to Hackage [1].  It's rather
simple at the moment, but if you pass in the .cabal file as a
parameter (e.g. run it as "SourceGraph Foo.cabal"), it will create in
the same directory as the .cabal file a Directory called "SourceGraph"
that contains an html report of some basic graph-theoretic analysis of
your code.

The output format isn't ideal, but it should serve it's purpose for
now (I'll fix it up and actually make it usable once my Thesis has
been handed in).  What I'd appreciate if people could try it out and
tell me if there's any code, etc. that it can't parse.  At the moment,
it ignores all Data-based functions (e.g. class and instance
declarations as well as record functions) and only looks at
"stand-alone" functions (i.e. normal functions).

SourceGraph requires version 0.3 of my Graphalyze library (version 0.2
added the reports in, but had some bugs that 0.3 fixes).

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/SourceGraph

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com