[Haskell] Functional programming job opening

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 20 17:20:04 EDT 2008

Folks

Looking for a job in functional programming.  Here's one (at Microsoft):

http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=E29D3886-A152-4D95-873D-8890EFB683AD&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted

"We are seeking an experienced software development engineer who has mastered C/C++ and/or C# development and is now learning or is already an expert using F# (or Haskell). Our platform's logic engine is written in F# and we expect F#'s use to extend into many other areas of the platform. ... A strong interest in functional programming is necessary and as is comfort with theory-based software system designs."

Simon