[Haskell] Re: Current XML libraries status

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:49:11 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who answered. HXML still seems to be the best for me. It
is fast and it has good Arrow interface. It is also a small and simple
library. I tried also HXT with this example:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/HXT#Getting_started:_Hello_world_examples

but it just died with out of memory. HXML just works. I have not tried the
Light XML library because it doesn't provide Arrow interface.

I updated HXML to use more stuff from the standard libraries. Now I can use
the syntax sugar for arrows with it. Is the library maintained? Should I
send a patch to someone?

Best Regards,
  Krasimir