[Haskell] Re: Current XML libraries status

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Fri Oct 24 11:10:51 EDT 2008

I tried to use HXT's  readDocument with its  tagsoup option for my
application.   I couldn't find a way to construct the operation that
didn't run out of memory.   I'll attach some code using HaXml's
saxParse so you can see what I want.   Is that easy to do in HXT?
I simply want the text of <PMID> and <AbstractText> elements.