[Haskell] Nominations for the Haskell 2011 committee

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:24:46 EST 2009

Hello,
I would like to participate in the design of Haskell 2011.  I have
used Haskell for about 10 years, commercially at Galois Inc, for the
last 3.  I have a good understanding of all parts of the language and
various implementations, and I have a particular interest in its type
system and semantics, which is why I think that I would be able to
provide valuable input to the committee.
-Iavor