[Haskell] Teach theory then Haskell as example

Rodney Price rodprice at raytheon.com
Wed Jan 14 01:10:23 EST 2009

So where do I as a practicing programmer and researcher go to learn all
this stuff?  My background is theoretical physics (PhD, 1993) so I'm no
stranger to math.  I've been using Haskell off and on since Haskell 1.4,
and while I see lots of theoretical discussions on this list, I have yet
to find a Haskell text that gives me a clue where to look.  I have the
impression that I would have to take three or four graduate courses just
to pick up the bits and pieces here and there that I (apparently) need
for Haskell.  Suggestions?

-Rod