[Haskell] Building a library for C users

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:19:39 EDT 2009

You should be able to find information on this in the haskell wiki
(www.haskell.org). Searching for "foreign" will probably bring it up.

You'll probably end up having to link a static library - GHC doesn't
yet produce dynamic libraries, though there is work in that area going
on right now. Look for the "Industrial Haskell Group" blog for more.