[Haskell] Re: ANN: haskell-src-exts 1.0.0 rc1 (aka 0.5.2)

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:31:21 EDT 2009

Hi all,

> Another day, another release candidate. Please see
> haskell-src-exts-0.5.5, 1.0.0 rc3. Thanks a lot to all reports, and
> please keep up the good work!

Here we go again. Please have a look at haskell-src-exts-0.5.6, or
1.0.0 rc4. Thanks again for the reports, they're all truly invaluable.

Changes in 0.5.6:
===================

One major addition:

* Support for relaxed layout in do-blocks! Yes, I caved in, after I
got enough reports about it.

Two stupid bugs fixed:

* MagicHash ConId lexemes can now be followed by things other than
space characters (like closing brackets: foo :: (Int#)).

* ctypes (i.e. types with contexts and forall-quantifiers) can now
appear inside tuples and lists if the proper extensions are on.

Cheers,

/Niklas