[Haskell] ANN: Dutch Haskell Users' Group (first meeting: May 6th)

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Fri May 1 04:44:03 EDT 2009

Dear Haskellers,

During the last Haskell Hackathon a new user group was formed: the
Dutch Haskell Users' Group (DHUG) [1]. We're happy to announce our
first meeting on May 6th at 19:30 in Utrecht. We'll be talking about
Haskell over drinks in The Stairway To Heaven [2], which is at walking
distance from the Utrecht Central Station.

Everybody's invited, from complete novices to advanced Haskell users.
We hope to see you this Wednesday!

-chris

[1]: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Dutch_HUG
[2]: http://www.stairway.nl/contact