[Haskell] ANN: ZuriHac: Haskell hackathon in Zurich, March 19-21

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:36:16 EST 2009

Hi all!

I am very pleased to officially announce ZuriHac, a Haskell
hackathon/get-together to be held March 19-21 at the Google Office in
Zurich, Switzerland.  Thanks to everyone who has already expressed
interest in attending.  I want to
stress that everyone is welcome---you do not have to be a Haskell guru
to attend!  Helping hack on someone else's project could be a great
way to increase your Haskell-fu.

If you plan on coming, please officially register [1], even if you
already put your name on the wiki.  Registration, travel, lodging and
many other details will soon be available on the ZuriHac wiki [2].

WHEN
Friday March 19 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday March 20 10am to 6pm
Sunday March 21 10am to 6pm

WHERE
We will be in the TechTalk area of the Google Office at
Brandschenkestrasse 110. Please see the wiki [3] for directions.

ORGANIZERS
Johan Tibell
Christophe Poucet

Hope to see you in Zurich!