[Haskell] haskell.org migration complete

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:39:35 CET 2010

On 1 December 2010 15:18, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Henk-Jan van Tuyl <hjgtuyl at chello.nl> wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:47:30 +0100, Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The haskell.org server migration is now complete.
>>>
>>> Please let us know if you have any problems.
>>
>> I noticed that the following images are missing:
>>  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Image:Yhc_Logo.png
>>  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Image:Cabal-With-Text-small.png
>> and the images on the pages:
>>  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Special:Mostimages
>>  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/index.php?title=Special:Mostimages&limit=50&offset=50
>>  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/index.php?title=Special:Mostimages&limit=50&offset=100
>
> Perhaps we can run a broken link detector on the site to see if there
> are more broken links and if there's some systematic problem causing
> the breakage.

All images are currently missing, presumably because they weren't
copied over from the old wiki.  I currently don't have enough
permissions to fix this -- or even access to the old wiki data.
Otherwise, I'm on it, though. ;)

Once that is fixed a systematic clean-up would be nice.  I'll send out
a separate mail regarding the new wiki, as some Wiki features have
changed which might break old markup.

/ Thomas