[Haskell] First Atlanta Function Programming Users Group Meeting

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Fri Feb 19 19:12:09 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM, David Vollbracht
<david.vollbracht at gmail.com> wrote:
> For any functional programmers in or around Atlanta, GA,
>
> The Atlanta Functional Programming Users Group is having its first Meeting!

That's great!  We recently started a group here in Chicago; I'm
crossing my fingers that we'll end up with FP and/or Haskell groups in
all the major North American cities before too long.

Be sure to add your group to the page here:

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/User_groups