[Haskell] [Haskell-cafe] ANN: HaRe-0.6.0.1

Chris BROWN chrisb at cs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 12:43:52 EDT 2010

Dear Haskellers,

There were a few reported problems with building HaRe on Linux systems, so I have now uploaded HaRe, version 0.6.0.1. This version should fix all these problems.

I can confirm that I have tested this version on:

Ubuntu, version 10.04
Mac OS X version 10.6.4
and Cygwin.

I also confirm HaRe works with AquaMacs, Emacs 23.1.1 and GVim 7.2

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Kind regards,
Chris Brown (on behalf of the HaRe team).