[Haskell] Another Haskell job opportunity

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Mon Jul 19 04:25:28 EDT 2010

Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

> A new Job entitles 'WANTED Haskell Developer - Investment Banking -
> Openings in London, NY and Asia' has been submitted by Carrington Fox
> (http://cufp.org/user/121).  It will remain unavailable to general
> users until it is reviewed and published by one of our editorial
> volunteers.
>
> You can administer this job by logging in and reviewing the post at
> the following URL:
> http://cufp.org/node/263

Actually this looks like us (Credit Suisse) which would be primarily F#,
not Haskell. Looks like the recruiter is just spamming multiple copies
of the advert to appeal to different audiences - see e.g.
http://cufp.org/jobs/wanted-f-developers-investment-banking-london-and-n
ew-york

If anyone is interested, it's cheaper for us if you contact me directly
:-) It's a good group to work in - we've adopted functional programming
widely and are using it for a number of different things across a large
group.

Ganesh