[Haskell] ANN: Yi 0.6.2.2

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 15:03:55 EDT 2010

    Jeff> Hi everybody, I'm very excited to announce the first release
    Jeff> of Yi in nearly a year. For most of this time, Yi has been
    Jeff> rather tough to install because of the mess of dependencies.

    Jeff> Today these issues were resolved, and I uploaded a new package
    Jeff> to Hackage, so installing Yi should be as simple as:

    Jeff> $ cabal update $ cabal install yi

Not here. I get:

cabal: dependencies conflict: ghc-6.10.4 requires template-haskell ==2.3.0.1
however
template-haskell-2.3.0.1 was excluded because template-haskell-2.4.0.0 was
selected instead
template-haskell-2.3.0.1 was excluded because data-accessor-template-0.2.1.3
requires template-haskell ==2.4.*
template-haskell-2.3.0.1 was excluded because yi-0.6.2.2 requires
template-haskell ==2.4.*

Is it for ghc 6.12 only?
--
Colin Adams