[Haskell] haskell.org downtime: Tuesday Nov 30th

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Thu Nov 25 11:56:56 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 04:08:51PM +0100, Claus Reinke wrote:

>> If you think something is missing from
>>    http://new-www.haskell.org/
>> then please let us know as soon as possible!
>
> I thought new-www was an experimental (mostly static) preview, copied
> long ago. Has it now been updated?

The wiki content will be wiped and re-copied from the old
www.haskell.org during the move. I was meaning to ask about other
webpages on the machine, and other services it provides.

The mailing lists will also be moved on the day.

> what automated testing/diffing is in place?

None.

> how does it fit in with the other server move schedules?

Community's move is independent, but I can't see it happening before
haskell.org moves.

> Is there a central page linking to all migration schedules?

Not as far as I know.

> I'm just a bit surprised about the sudden move,

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2010-September/022309.html

Thanks
Ian