[Haskell] ANN: iyql - interactive yql

Diego Souza dsouza at bitforest.org
Wed Sep 8 22:27:29 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce iyql, an interactive CLI for YQL [
http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/console]. This version provides the first
release, which allows you perform all queries supported by YQL [with the
sole exception of parenthesis in WHERE clause]. Among other things,
completion and history are implemented [=haskeline] along with support for
queries that requires OAuth authentication.

Plans for next releases:
  * Implement a decent error handling: currently any unexpected exception
aborts the program;
  * Support parenthesis in WHERE clause;
  * More local functions;

Please let me know about any issues or suggestions!

Regards,
--
~dsouza
yahoo!im: paravinicius