[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskeline 0.6.3
judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:57:13 EDT 2010
I am pleased to announce the release of Haskeline 0.6.3:
Haskeline provides a user interface for line input in command-line
programs. The library is similar in purpose to readline or editline,
but since it is written in Haskell it is (hopefully) more easily used
in other Haskell programs.
Improvements since version 0.6.2 include the following (see CHANGES
for details and a full list):
* Various API additions -- in particular, "Behaviors" control the
choice between terminal-style and file-style interactions.
* Correct width calculations for wide characters (e.g., CJK).
* Better handling of prompts containing POSIX escape sequences:
* Keybinding fixes/additions:
* Several optimizations for speed and responsiveness.
More information about the Haskell