[Haskell] 6 Month Postdoc Position

Robert Atkey Robert.Atkey at cis.strath.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:10:26 CEST 2011

6 Month Postdoc Position
Mathematically Structured Programming Group
University of Strathclyde
Scotland

We have the potential to apply for funds for a 6 month post doctoral
position. The idea is that the successful candidate would spend those 6
months writing a full scale grant to fund themselves for the next 3
years.

The postdoctoral position would be within the Mathematically Structured
Programing group at the University of Strathclyde whose research
focusses on category theory, type theory and functional programming.
Current staff include Neil Ghani, Patricia Johann, Conor McBride, Peter
Hancock, Robert Atkey and 6 PhD students.

The candidate we are looking for should be highly self motivated and
appreciate that without beauty, we are lost.

Unfortunately, the deadline is extremely short and so any interested
candidates should contact me immediately. I can then tell you more about
what we would need to do.