[Haskell] ANN: Yi 0.6.3

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:41:11 CEST 2011

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 01:23:46 -0500, Jeff Wheeler <wheele11 at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm very excited to announce the first release of Yi since last
> summer. It is relatively light on new features, but it finally should
> compile nicely on friendly machines. This means, for the most part,
> machines with the latest Haskell Platform installed. (Windows,
> unfortunately, has not been tested all that much. See details below,
> though, for install info.)

Great work. Pardon me complaining again but it would be much more easier to
integrate into ArchLinux if the following changes where made:
  * mention alex in the cabal file (I don't remember the syntax but there is
    a way to specify tools needed to build).
  * depends on latest version of dependencies: pointedlist, rose-zipper

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr