[Haskell] Full-time Haskell position

Carl Baatz carl.baatz at erudify.ch
Thu Apr 26 15:49:57 CEST 2012

Erudify is an early-stage technology firm building tools that help
individuals learn. We are based in Zurich, funded, not yet seeking
publicity, and intent on solving this the right way.

On the Haskell side, our team consists of two full-time programmers,
both with 5+ years of Haskell experience. The team is growing, and we
are looking for the right person to come and join us.

We have a range of interesting problems to work on and are keen to speak
with programmers with expertise and experience in any of a number of
fields. In addition to being a productive Haskell programmer, we will
look for the following in applicants:

- Focus
- Grit
- Rationality
- Curiosity
- Intelligence

To apply, please email us at jobs at erudify.ch with

- a short description of what you think matters in life
- why you program
- your view about the world today (what scares you? what excites you?)
- a CV / the inline equivalent

Carl Baatz
Erudify AG