[Haskell] [ANNOUNCE] JuicyPixels 1.0 - image loading library

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:02:22 CET 2012

Thanks for this upload! I searched something like this a time ago. I'll
test it soon and, if I have any issue, send you some feedback. Thanks again
for the work. I made a library to work with PPM images (not released to
Hackage), but I'm glad to see a Haskell implementation of PNG and JPG.

Good luck,
Daniel Díaz.