[Haskell] ANN: clckwrks - a Haskell blogging and CMS framework

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Wed Jun 13 00:37:12 CEST 2012

Hello!

I am pleased to announce the launch of clckwrks.com. clckwrks
(pronounced, 'clockworks') is a new Haskell-based content management
(CMS) and blogging framework:

http://www.clckwrks.com/

It is freely available under the BSD3 license.

clckwrks is still in early alpha development. We are looking for
developers who want to contribute or just like to try bleeding edge
software. clckwrks is already being used to power happstack.com and
clckwrks.com -- so it is already useful. There are a lot of things we
are not happy with yet ranging from code formatting to design issues.
But, at the same time, there are a lot of things we are very happy
with.

If you would like to help get us to clckwrks 1.0, we'd love to have your help!

For more information, check out the website and consider joining the
mailing list.

Thanks!
- jeremy