[Haskell] Call for workshop proposals at CAV13
konnov at forsyte.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Oct 29 13:27:34 CET 2012
[ Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call ]
***** CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS *****
25th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2013)
July 13-19, 2013, Saint Petersburg, Russia
The 2013 Computer-Aided Verification (CAV) Workshops provide an
opportunity for participants to discuss topics in the broader
verification related domains. CAV 2013 Workshops will be held before the
main conference on July 13 and 14.
Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the workshop chair along with the
program chairs and members of the steering committee. Proposals must
consist of the following two parts:
-- Part I: Technical Information --
A short (about 1 page) scientific justification of the proposed topic,
its significance and relevance to CAV, and the particular benefits of
the workshop to the verification community, as well as a list of
previous or related workshops (if relevant).
-- Part II: Organizational Information --
- contact information of the workshop organizers
- identifying a main contact for the workshop (i.e. a workshop chair)
- the desired length of the workshop, (one or two days)
- estimate of the audience size
- proposed format and agenda (for example, demo sessions, tutorials, etc.)
- potential invited speakers
- procedures for selecting papers and participants
- plans for dissemination, if any (for example, special issues of journals)
- special technical, AV, or USB stick needs
- links to a preliminary website of the workshop and call for papers (if
- information if workshop has been previously held
Proposals are due by Nov 23, 2012 by email to the workshop chair.
Organizers will be notified by Nov 30, 2012.
The workshop proposals will be reviewed and evaluated on the following
* Potential to advance state of the art in verification technologies,
especially ability to break new ground.
* Relevance to CAV.
* Overlap of topics with other proposed workshops.
* Past-successes of the workshop and association with previous CAV
* Organizers' ability and experience to lead a successful workshop.
All accepted workshops will be asked to provide a webpage, call for
papers, and list of invited speakers. The workshop participants will be
required to register for the workshop through the CAV main registration
The registration rates for workshops will be set by CAV organizers in
consultation with the workshop organizers, following rate structures
similar to (but not the same as) those followed in the past. The
workshop organizers are strongly encouraged to seek external funding and
For further enquiries or information, please contact:
Igor Konnov (CAV2013 Workshop Chair)
Vienna University of Technology,
Institute of Information Systems 184
1040 Vienna, Austria
email: konnov AT forsyte.at
More information about the Haskell