[Haskell] besout

Abdelwaheb Miled abdelwahebmiled at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:53:10 CEST 2013

I'm pleased to announce that I've uploaded the *besout* package to hackage.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/besout

*besout* is intended to compute extended gcd of polynomials over F_p[x].
The three main functions of *besout* are :
*multPolyZ* : product of two polynomial P , Q in F_p[x] using a technique
similar to Horner rules.
*euclidanPolyMod* : quotient and remainder of euclidean division of
polynomial P by Q in the ring F_p[x] where p is a prime number.
*extendedgcdpoly* : extended gcd of polynomials P and Q in the ring F_p[x]
where p is a prime number.

I am open to suggestions.

Abdelwaheb Miled