[Haskell] announce: NetSNMP 0.2 and 0.3

Pavlo Kerestey pavlo at kerestey.net
Thu Apr 25 15:24:53 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I have just published an upgrade to the NetSNMP Library. It was previously
managed by John Dorsey and we took over the maintenance for now.

We have simultaneously published two versions:
- the 0.2.* Branch introduces snmpBulkWalk and changes the Maintainer.
- the 0.3.* Branch additionally changes the String to ByteString for the
data representation.

As I write this now, I realize, that I should've mentioned the original
author of the code in the cabal file. I promise to do this with the next
version :)

We also plan to add QuickCheck based tests soon.

If you run into any issues, feel free to contact me here:
https://github.com/ptek/netsnmp

Hope this will become useful,
Pavlo Kerestey.