[Haskell] [ANN] Initial release of the threepenny-gui library, version 0.1.0.0

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 21:19:06 CEST 2013

Hi, I have a Path problem when installing threepenny-gui from Hackage.
Probably somtething trivial.

Sergey

src/BarTab.hs:9:8:
    Could not find module `Paths'
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
Failed to install threepenny-gui-0.1.0.0
threepenny-gui-0.1.0.0 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1