[Haskell] Video chair at ICFP

Johan Jeuring J.T.Jeuring at uu.nl
Sun Apr 13 19:11:10 UTC 2014

Dear people,

We are busy organising ICFP 2014, which will happen together with the Haskell Symposium
and many other events in Göteborg in Sweden from August 31 until September 6 2014. I am
looking for a Video chair to organise the recording of the events on video.

Tasks
- prepare the video recording of the events: equipment (camera's, software, microphones?),
  required post-processing, ...
- instruct student-volunteers in assisting the recording process
- oversee the post-processing of the recordings, and the uploads

Budget
- we have some budget available for buying or renting equipment for the video recordings, or
  we can pay you for you bringing your own equipment
- we will defray your costs for travelling to Göteborg, staying in Göteborg, and attending ICFP
  2014 and affiliated events

Please contact me if you are interested in this position/task,

With kind regards,

Johan Jeuring
General chair for ICFP 2014