[Haskell] Call for participation: FOSDEM 2015

Gautier DI FOLCO gautier.difolco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:08:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm not a FOSDEM (maybe the biggest FOSS Developer meeting in Europe)
organizer, but next year it will be the third time that I'll attend to it
and I'd like to see a FP devroom.
So, here is the CFP:
https://fosdem.org/2015/news/2014-07-01-call-for-participation/
If there are any good willings, don't wait!
For the moment, if I understand well, they are looking for dev room
coordinators, so:
1. If you want to give a talk, say it here, it will give an overview to
potential coordinators
2. If you want to be coordinator, say it here, it will motivate talks
proposals
3. If you want to be a half-time coordinator, say it, maybe an other one
will do the same
4. If there are talks but no or not enough coordinator, I'll complete the
team

What ever what will happen,
See you there,
Regards.