ready to announce?

malcolm-hs@cs.york.ac.uk malcolm-hs@cs.york.ac.uk
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:30:21 +0000

Jan wrote:
>	I second it. We need a bit of time to have some feel
>	for each other's position and to define the basic
>	terms and goals.

Well I for one would suggest that it is better to announce the list
first, before making decisions.  The alternative is for us to have
a long discussion, then immediately after announcing the list, to
have the whole discussion again, when new people disagree with all
the decisions that have already been taken.  :-)

Regards,
    Malcolm