Private.

Barrister Al Mohammed El Said mohammedqu1 at islamonline.net
Sun Oct 3 23:57:09 EDT 2004

Attn:

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Al Mohammed El Said, Former Legal/family Attorney to the ousted Iraqi President General Saddam Hussein. I was Tortured and Incarncerated for speaking out against the Devilish and Inhumane actions of his son Uday Hussein.

While i was working with the former President, i was entrusted with many assets and Funds which i was keeping safe for the family, upon my release from Prison. all the assets and funds in my possession were all retrieved except a certain Fund amounting to the tune of $40,000,000.00(Forty Million United States Dollars) which is proceeds from Crude Oil sales of one of his numerous Oil Companies and i am the only person who knows about this Fund and also has all the necessary informations and Documents about the account which i will give to you.

It is in view of the above facts that i am contacting you as a foreigner to help in transferring this Money abroad into your account as the current restrictions on travelling and other factors has made it impossible for me to do it as it was only possible for me to escape from Iraq to Kuwait from where i am currently contacting you.

We are going to sign a Binding agreement of Trust to makle sure that none of the parties involved will be cheated in the transaction as i will travel along with my family to your Country for sharing and Investments as soon as the ban on travelling and other restrictions is lifted.

You also have to note that after the successful transfer of the fund to your account, it will be shared as follows: you will be given 35% of the Total Fund for your services, 60% will be for me while the remaining 5% will be foir expenses incurred in the course of the transaction.

I look forward to your positive and co-operative response.

Yours,

Barrister Al Mohammed El Said.