[HOpenGL] ANNOUNCE: FunGEn-0.1 released!

Sven Panne Sven_Panne@BetaResearch.de
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:01:05 +0200

[ Moved from haskell to haskell-cafe ]

Cool! :-)

I just had a quick test on my Solaris box, and most things went fine.
Just some small hints:

   * The Makefile contains WinDoze CR/LF, which *nix-makes don't
     really like.

   * There were uppercase/lowercase mismatches in the file names of
     the bitmaps for the worms game. Well, WinDoze doesn't care, but
     "real" OSes do.   :-)

   * The easiest way to compile FunGEn and the examples is probably:

        ghc --make -O -fglasgow-exts -package HOpenGL -o game game.hs
        ( cd pong ; ghc --make -O -package HOpenGL -i.. -o pong pong.hs )
        ( cd worms ; ghc --make -O -package HOpenGL -i.. -o worms worms.hs )

     At least if you have a recent GHC + an installed HOpenGL package...

Cheers,
   S.