[HOpenGL] GL utilities, toolkits, and questions..

Andre W B Furtado awfurtado@homelink.com.br
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:12:38 -0300

Thanks for you feedback, Claus! Answering your questions:

> The timing functionality
> looks like a thin wrapper around the two GLUT timing callbacks?

Yes, you're right. The Fun_Timer module is still very simple, but I'm sure
that there are lots of functionalities waiting to be added.

> The game object actions are then written as monadic actions with
> easy access to other objects' properties.

Yes, and that's the point I think will change considerably.

> If that summary is not too far off, FunGEn 0.1 is still a mixture
> of declarative and imperative descriptions. Will that change with
> FunGEn 0.2?

As said before in the last answer, yes. I'd suggest you to check the Clean
Game Library (http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/platformgameinfo.html) for more
info about what's comming.

Thanks,
-- Andre