[HOpenGL] nullAddr...

Andre W B Furtado awfurtado@homelink.com.br
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:42:32 -0300

Perhaps the HOpenGL list is not the best place to post this question, but
I'll try it...

I'm trying to compile FunGEn (a Haskell Game Engine) with the new versions
of GHC, Cygwin, HOpenGL, etc., etc. One of the modules (the Sound module)
uses the following foreign import to call function PlaySound of the windows
API. :

foreign import ccall "PlaySound"  play :: CString -> Win32.HMODULE ->
Word32 -> IO Bool

The module also exports the following funcion, playSound:

playSound :: String -> Win32.HMODULE -> [SoundFlag] -> IO Bool
playSound filename hmod flags = play (unsafePerformIO (newCString filename))
hmod (marshall_SoundFlagLIST flags)

I used to call this function like this:

playSound filename nullAddr flags

Now I'm having some problems with the "nullAddr" parameter, which I've never
had before:

Variable not in scope: `nullAddr'.

Can anyone tell me if it does not exist anymore or what has happened to it?

Thanks,
-- Andre