[HOpenGL] still trying

Ronald Legere rjljr2@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 04:29:02 -0800 (PST)

This .exe problem is the key problem.
When you type ghc by itself, what is the error
message?
Cygwin is supposed to translate ghc to ghc.exe
automatically (and does).
The only thing I can think of is you have another file
named 'ghc' that is on the path and is blocking the
translation.

Look also here for more on the way cygwin handles
".exe":

http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-specialnames.html

http://www.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/mitarbeiter/panne/cygwin/opengl_gl

=====