[HOpenGL] Shared Object file error.....

Jon Cowie jon at purplesofa.net
Sun Dec 12 06:45:41 EST 2004

Guys & Gals...

I'm having huge problems getting HOpenGL to work within the GHC
interpreter. It works fine using ghc --make, but I need to use the
interpreter to track down an errant segfault. Error is as follows:

[jon at pfy refactorer]$ ghci -package medina RefacBadSmells.hs

//Title removed

(libHOpenGL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[jon at pfy refactorer]$

Medina is a package which simply imports HOpenGL. As you can see, for
some reason the Shared Object file was not created when HOpenGL
installed. Does anyone know how I can make this, or some other way this
problem can be solved?

I'm using GHC 6.0.1, HOpenGL 1.05, running on Mandrake Linux 9.1

Cheers,

Jon Cowie