[HOpenGL] API docs for build-in openGL in GHC 6.2

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Tue Jan 6 15:22:42 EST 2004

Hi Sven,

I've played with some examples given by your link, and I tried
(successfully) to "port" the most primitive examples from HOpenGL
distribution for use with the build-in openGL of GHC 6.2 for Mac OS.

It seems there are some significant changes. Is there or will there be
a description of "porting" rules or even of the whole API, because the
documentation of the HOpenGL Web Sites seems to be outdated or at least
not apropriate.

Greetings

Hans