[HOpenGL] Re: HOpenGL on macs?

Carlos Scheidegger carlos.scheidegger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 03:18:39 EDT 2004

Heh. interestingly enough, I didn't remember needing the glFlush()
call in Windows platforms (where I had used glut before), but now I
think I recall reading something about that. With flush :: IO() it
works. Sorry to bother you all with stupid things.

Maybe the HOpenGL tutorial should include flush in the calls, then. I
forgot that GLUT defaults to single-buffered.. My bad.

Thanks all,
-carlos